About me – In a Nutshell
I'm Melanie Kaiser. Currently, I work as Digital Marketing Optimizer at Accenture on site at Google. I did my Master in Digital Marketing at the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School. I'm a certified PR Consultant and a Graphic Designer with several years of work experience. I love food and travelling, am a yoga and tea addict and have a (secret) passion for knitting.
More Information about Me
I'm passionate about optimizing companies' digital marketing strategies – analysing the competitors in the market, using digital analytic insights to optimize the website and social media channels, creating content and using digital advertising to improve the click-through rate and conversions.
- Work experience in Graphic Design, Social Media, PR and Corporate Communications.
- B.A. in Marketing from the University of Hull, United Kingdom.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration with a Major in Marketing from the Pforzheim University, Germany.
- Certified PR Consultant from the Pforzheim University, Germany.
- Prior to my study, I did an apprenticeship as Graphic Designer and worked for Creative Agencies in Germany.
For more details about my background and recent projects, visit my LinkedIn profile.
Are you interested in the story behind my CV? Then read more here.